Information about the article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (law related to the protection of personal data). We inform you that the processing of the data has the purpose to enforce the required services. The data will be processed using paper, computer or any other type of support, in compliance with the minimum security measures under the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Legislative Decree. n.196 / 2003.
Personal data may be disclosed to:
- Company personnel as a senior and responsible treatment for the management of files concerning the contract put in place; the staff was properly trained on security of personal data and the right to privacy.
- State personnel involved in audits and checks on the legality of accounting and tax required by law.
- Parties that perform specific tasks on behalf of the company.
It is in any case prohibited to communicate or disclose your personal data to subjects not required for the performance of services or products requested by you. The provision of data that are required is mandatory, any refusal to provide them implies the inability to supply the services required.
The data controller is: artist.place in the person of its legal representative. At any time you exercise your rights towards the data controller, under Article 7 of D.lgs.196 / 2003, which for your convenience:
Art. 7 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003 Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
- a) source of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
- c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
- a) update, modify or, when interested, integrate the data;
- b) delete, anonymise or block the data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) get a confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.